Learn how to navigate day-to-day HR and employment legal issues
This series of bite-sized online courses aims to equip managers with the practical knowledge needed to tackle the HR challenges they face.
Use to create a training plan or allocate specific courses to staff as and when issues arise.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Your management team will be upskilled with up-to-date training on HR
- Managers will have the flexibility to complete training at a time that suits them
- The platform gives managers the ability to refer back to training as and when they need a reminder of the legal guidance
- Administrators will be able to evidence management training with a user-friendly online reporting tool
- Legal issues are less likely to be escalated as staff will have the knowledge to deal with the problems they encounter
What is included in the course?
A series of courses delivered by our employment experts at VWV and Narrow Quay HR Consultancy. Courses include a mix of short videos with case study scenarios and practical exercises to help the individual understand the issues.
Pick and choose from topics covering a wide range of employment law legal issues:
- Conducting a disciplinary
- Carrying out an investigation
- Considering a flexible working request
- Dealing with a grievance
- Holding effective appraisals
- Holding a protected conversation
- Addressing performance issues
- Managing sickness absence
- Right to work checks
You can view a more in-depth breakdown of courses included in the eLearning here. Courses will be updated as and when there are changes in law and new courses will be added to respond to your needs.
Fixed fee of £700 +VAT per annum.
…the additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.
Customer support has always been of the highest standard.
…the addition of a new Group admin functionality means that instead of one person controlling all training across the Trust, our schools are able to take the lead and control/monitor at school level.
The system is extremely user friendly.