Create a culture free from discrimination and harassment.
Make sure staff know personal responsibilities and how to raise concerns.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Staff will be aware of acceptable behaviours
- Avoid reports of discrimination or harassment
- Staff will feel comfortable in their working environment
What is included in the course?
In this learning we consider why equality and diversity at work is important and make sure staff understand their personal responsibilities.
- Forms of discrimination that can take place
- How to prevent discriminatory conduct
- Explanation of protected characteristics
- Reason for having an Equal Opportunities policy
Select the number of courses you require for the number of users who need it:
- 1 course – £3/user
- 2-5 courses – £6/user
- 6-8 courses – £8/user
Plus annual subscription cost of £400 +VAT per annum.
Which lawyer wrote this course?
Joanne is a Partner who advises on all areas of employment law.
She assists businesses, public sector organisations, charities, schools, FE colleges and universities in resolving difficult employment issues.
…the additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.
The system is extremely user friendly.
…the addition of a new Group admin functionality means that instead of one person controlling all training across the Trust, our schools are able to take the lead and control/monitor at school level.
Customer support has always been of the highest standard.