Help staff understand their role in promoting
equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI)
It is important for all employers to promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace to help create a culture free from discrimination and harassment.
Employers can also be liable for discriminatory behaviour of their staff, unless they can show that they took reasonable steps to prevent it.
Available from just £3 per user.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Staff will understand why equality, diversity and inclusion at work is important and be aware of their personal responsibilities in promoting EDI
- Helps prevent discriminatory behaviour by your staff
- Reduce your liability
- Give you the confidence that staff have read and understood your EDI policies
- Easily add your organisation’s EDI policy to the online training
What is included in the course?
In this learning we explore why EDI at work is important and ensure staff understand their responsibilities in promoting it. The online training will:
- Provide your staff with an overview of your equality, diversity and inclusion policy including why the policy has been put in place and how it is put into practice
- Explore the forms that discrimination can take
- Show what they can do prevent discriminatory conduct
- Explain what staff should do if they need advice on equality and anti-discrimination issues
Select the number of courses you require for the number of users who need it:
- 1 course – £3/user
- 2-5 courses – £6/user
- 6-8 courses – £8/user
Plus annual subscription cost of £400 +VAT per annum.
Which lawyer wrote this course?
|Sian has significant experience in defending Employment Tribunal claims relating to employment law issues including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, wrongful dismissal, unlawful deductions and discrimination under the Equality Act 2010.||
|Jessica is experienced in acting for both employers and employees. She acts for a range of educational establishments, private companies, private individuals and local authorities.|
Take a look at our full suite of staff training on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion here.
…the additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.
Customer support has always been of the highest standard.