Make staff aware of the school’s expectations and their obligations.
Introduce your staff to key features of the staff code of conduct and easily evidence they have read and understood your school policy.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Reduce the risk of unacceptable behaviours
- Easily evidence staff training in simple online report
- Training supports your safeguarding
- Use at induction as the code of conduct is required reading for new staff
What is included in the course?
This course covers some common challenges and issues to look out for and includes a few questions along the way to check that staff have understood the training.
It also highlights the school’s code of conduct policy and how this protects them as individuals, pupils and colleagues.
- The purpose of code of conduct and key duties
- Protecting children from abuse, exploitation or neglect
- Maintaining appropriate pupil relationships
- Political impartiality – responding to new government guidance
- What to do when things go wrong
Select the number of courses you require for the number of users who need it:
- 1 course – £3/user
- 2-5 courses – £6/user
- 6-8 courses – £8/user
Plus annual subscription cost of £400 +VAT per annum.
Which lawyer wrote this course?
Education and Employment Partner
Alice is a Partner and experienced employment lawyer who predominantly works with independent schools and academies.
Alice supports schools and employers in tackling sensitive and complex employment law issues, in a pragmatic and commercially focused manner.
…the additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.
The system is extremely user friendly.
…the addition of a new Group admin functionality means that instead of one person controlling all training across the Trust, our schools are able to take the lead and control/monitor at school level.
Customer support has always been of the highest standard.