Protect and promote equality, diversion and inclusion
Your EDI Leads and people managers have a unique role in influencing your workplace culture. They are expected to embody good practice in how they lead and how they operate as part of a team.
This course guides them through this process and equips them with the skills they need to manage issues as they arise.
Fixed price of £300.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Those responsible for EDI will be equipped with the skills to identify and respond appropriately to issues when they arise
- Help your EDI leaders make your workplace more inclusive
What is included in the course?
This course will:
- Focus on key areas where challenges may arise
- Equip your EDI Leads with the skills to identify and respond appropriately to issues
- Show how to policies and procedures can manage the risk of indirect discrimination
- Explain the importance of promoting EDI in recruitment
This course has a standalone cost of £300.
Which lawyer wrote this course?
|Sian has significant experience in defending Employment Tribunal claims relating to employment law issues including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, wrongful dismissal, unlawful deductions and discrimination under the Equality Act 2010.||
|Jessica is experienced in acting for both employers and employees. She acts for a range of educational establishments, private companies, private individuals and local authorities.|
Take a look at our full suite of staff training on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion here.
…the additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.
Customer support has always been of the highest standard.