Make sure staff are aware of the latest guidance
Be confident knowing that staff understand their role and responsibilities in accordance with government guidance.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Minimise the risk of issues and reputational damage
- Confidence knowing staff have understood the guidance using our knowledge check questions
- Staff will feel more confident interacting with children knowing their responsibilities and receiving guidance
- Ability to view the status of staff training in interactive dashboard
- Evidence staff training in user-friendly online reporting
KCSIE Part 1
Our KCSIE Part 1 course is for staff working directly with children and KCSIE Annex A is for those not directly in contact with children.
- Understanding everyone’s role
- Knowing the school’s systems for safeguarding
- Safeguarding factors and indicators
- What action staff may need to take
- What staff need to do if they have concerns about a child
- What to do if they have concerns about a staff member or volunteer
- How to identify abuse or neglect
- Serious violent crime
- Local safeguarding arrangements
- Plus new guidance for this year
KCSIE Part 2
For independent schools we also offer a separate course on KCSIE Part 2 specifically for Governors focusing on the management of safeguarding.
- Legal and leadership responsibilities for safeguarding
- Involvement in setting policies and procedures
- Working with others
- The schools approach to online safety
- Dealing with concerns and allegations about adults
- Measures in place to deal with vulnerable children
Choose from our Essential, Select and Unlimited packages to build a platform that works for your organisation.
Basic software only. Use our platform to create your own eLearning content and disseminate your documents.
£600 per annum +VAT
Select the number of courses you require for the number of users who need it.
Essential + Select packages for an unlimited amount of users.
Access to all courses, create your own eLearning and disseminate documents.
Recommended for larger organisations.
Which lawyer wrote this course?
Matthew is an education consultant with over 25 years of experience.
Originally a corporate lawyer, Matthew has branched out to develop experience in school regulation and inspection, charity law, safeguarding, student immigration and effective governance.
“…The additions of bulk emailing and certification downloading is also a great feature and with the ability to add our own individual modules and policies fits very well to our needs.”
“Customer support has always been of the highest standard.”
“…the addition of a new Group admin functionality means that instead of one person controlling all training across the Trust, our schools are able to take the lead and control/monitor at school level.”
“The system is extremely user friendly.”