- This event has passed.
HEDPINKS Higher education data protection information, networking & knowledge sharing – 16 June
June 16- 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm
We’re delighted to invite to join HEDPINKS, the member led networking and knowledge sharing group for DPOs and Information Governance Advisors within Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
16 June 2022
4pm - 6pm
Virtual Online Event
The purpose of the group is to:
- keep up to date with developments in data protection and information law and how these affect HEIs
- provide a forum for data protection leads and assistants to share good (and spot bad) practice within the sector
- an opportunity to meet with your counterparts from other institutions, for networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
The programme for our June meeting is:
- introduction & welcome
- info law update
- focus on: the proposed Data Reform Bill
- “Virtual Networking Roulette” in small groups/breakout rooms.
- return to main room – discussion/contributions from members – propose subjects/speakers for future sessions
- close/further networking opportunities
Speakers: Penny Bygrave, Vicki Bowles & Claire Hall
We hope you are able to join us. If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Want to receive our latest updates?
Subscribe here to receive the latest legal guidance for your sector, straight to your inbox.
Follow us on social media
Stay up to date with the latest VWV Plus insights in your news feed.