All VWV events & webinars are now delivered by VWV Plus. Find out more…
- This event has passed.
PING/EMIG/Sigma webinar – Northern Ireland protocol latest: pharma supply chain challenges; what are DHSC’s plans?
September 20- 10.30 am - 12.00 pm
What’s this webinar about?
Across the pharma supply chain, people have felt uncertainty around the Northern Ireland Protocol and what to do regarding supplies from GB to NI, FMD compliance, changing supply chains, and also what Marketing Authorisations to have. There are concerns over shortages for patients in Northern Ireland, but also practically how to supply.
With the end of the grace period coming at the end of 2021, and no political solution yet in place, this is your opportunity to have your say and share your experiences and help to shape policy, as well as hear from the people at the centre of it, to understand more about what’s happening and what might happen next, followed by an interactive Q&A session.
- Martin Sawer, Executive Director of the Healthcare Distribution Association
- Helga Mangion, Policy Manager at the National Pharmacy Association
- Charley Maxwell, Director QMC at Pharmalex
- Antonia Jeans, Head of Northern Ireland Regulatory Policy and Devices Trade at the DHSC
- Paul Gershlick, Meeting Chair and VWV Partner
We hope you are able to join us. If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Want to receive our latest updates?
Subscribe here to receive the latest legal guidance for your sector, straight to your inbox.
Follow us on social media
Stay up to date with the latest VWV Plus insights in your news feed.