Data protection for independent schools
October 12- 9.30 am - 2.00 pm£270
What does this session include?
- Information security
- Personal data breaches
- Data sharing within the school and externally
- Data protection documentation and accountability
- The latest developments around international data transfers
- Subject access requests
- Fundraising and development
- The latest news and key guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office
- How the government’s proposals to reform data protection law might be good news for independent schools
We will use case studies based on real examples and group problem sharing, with a strong focus on pragmatic solutions.
The training will give delegates a practical understanding of how data protection issues should be managed in an independent school context.
Location: VWV London Office
We hope you are able to join us. If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Want to receive our latest updates?
Subscribe here to receive the latest legal guidance for your sector, straight to your inbox.
Follow us on social media
Stay up to date with the latest VWV Plus insights in your news feed.